Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR02-test case export option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am working with Sol Man 4.0 SP 12.

In SOLAR02, under "test cases" tab i have uploaded some test cases. Now i want to "Export" one test case to my lacal desktop. But the "Export" option is not available for "Test cses" tab. But the "export" option is available for "Project Documentation" tab.

Is it possible to enhance this "Export" option for "test cases" tab in SOLAR02?

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kazfar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry to re-ask the question, I also wanted to checkout the document but system says "File not checkout".

In other projects I can checkout the document. any reason why not in this project, permission issues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Actually you can Check out the doc to ur local desktop and make the changes later select the same doc in solman Check in.

Remem if u use the above proc the test plan generated upon the same test cases on 't be disturbed.

Don't forgot to check in the new doc or updated doc after changes.

Please reward points if it helps.

Message was edited by:

Prakhar Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Yah. it is possible to do by Check in & check out option. If i do Check out, i should do Check in also. Then only the test case can be editable by another person. If i forget to "Check-in" it will become problem to others.

So i need that "Export" option specifically.

Why the option is not available in 'test cases" tab?

But this option is available in"Project doc" tab.

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil

In SOLAR02 u can the check the documents what ever u have assigned at that respective nodes in the test case tab. Try checking the document out and save it on your desktop and save the file with another name and check it back into the SOLMAN

Regards

Murali