cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push cell in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a table with a tablecolum with a IUElement TableSinglemarkableCell. When I show the table, I can press above a cell. But I want that when I press a cell, the label located below the table show the text (for example): 'You have pressed the cell'. In other words, Which it is the event for that action?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

unfortunately i am currently not able to access a system. did you check for the properties of the uielement? has it any property onClick or onMark or s.th. like that ... and can you there define an action leading to an event handler method? this may then be the solution for your challenge ...

regards,

volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but, where I say to application that when push the cell, do an action?, in what event?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What if you use LinkToAction for the table cell column editor. The you have property onAction and your event.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but i don't want to write nothing in the cell, i want the cell void with color and i want push the cell and write code in the action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've alko not found an action for a view event handler which is fired. A server roundtrip is performed, but the action is not transparent and of course not documented. i tried focus and marcell as actions.

but you can use the WDDOMODIFYVIEW method to handle this event. i tried it by copying sap wda appl. wdr_test_table and played around in view SNGL_MARK_CELL.

Otherwise you should open an SAP call and ask the SAP guys how you can react where to which event for this uielement.

regards,

volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guillermo,

Just a thought. Can you not use a Button with no text?

Also, can you please explain your requirement, as in what is the scenario where you would like to "Push" a cell?

Regards,

Neha