cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidding - Create PO in backend with multiple doc type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are working on Bidding Cycle with classic scenario where we want follow-on document Purchase Order to be created with more than one document type.

So we defined

BSA attribute with ZPO & ZSRM and

DP_PROC_TY attribute with ZPO & ZSRM.

Due to DP_PROC_TY we are able to see two options for "Transaction Type for Purchase Order" (ZPO and ZSRM). However the PO is getting created with only one document type ZSRM.

Am i missing any step in between?

Or could this be a bug?

Regards,

Sandeep Parab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the default since the application does not know which transaction type to pick when you have defined 2 in your org structure. the last entry will always be picked.

You must consider using the badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW to provide your document type for r/3 PO.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yeu and Disha,

We did apply OSS note 1059053 which seems to be relevant to our problem. But it didn’t resolve the issue.

Yeu we can address this requirement via BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW , but I believe this to be a product flaw as if standard SRM provides document type Options then it should also create PO with the selected document type only.

Thanks for your help.

I will escalate this issue to SAP and keep the thread posted with the developments.

Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See whether the foll note helps:

Note 1059053 - BBP_BID_INV:Transaction type from quotations not taken in PO

Else you can refer the suggestions given in the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward full points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

SAP has fixed the issue for classic scenario in OSS note 1095709 which is a Pilot Release.

Issue has been resolved now.

Regards,

Sandeep