cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partne Function description is not appearing in the Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is a requirement for inclusion of special stock partner in the invoice (earlier it was there only in order and delivery only).

I have included the partner function SB in the billing header and Item. For SB the description is special stock partner.

I have done the testing, in the invoice (in header and item) it is showing SB only but the description special stock parner is not showing. The special stock partner's code is flowing from order to invoice. But only the issue is description of SB is not coming.

Please guide me how to overcome this issue.

Regds,

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only reason that it is not appearing could be that for the partner function SB you have not entered a description in determination correctly. Check it once. Also when you goto billling header and header partners" Display Range" Select all Partners and you should be able to see it provided you have done partner determination correctly and the partner has been correctly entered at the customer master level

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can have partner determination procedure at sales document header level. i.e. at sales doc hdr level you can include these partner functions in the procedure.

But where will it pick the partners for these partner functions from? Obviously it will be from Customer master only. So if you want these PFs to be automatically updated in the inquiry document, you have to enable them as partners in CMR an then maintain the partners in CMR for these functions.

Else, you can define it at only sales doc header level, and then you have to manually enter these partners every time you create a sales document, which is highly time consuming and monotonous.

So I advise you to configure partner determination at sales doc header, account group level so that values come automatically to documents.

Check for the unique and mandatory check box