Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Name for 'In-Transit' Key Figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a Report Requirement, where in i need to print the values for :

<b>In-Transit</b>, Safety Stock, Stock on hand etc.,. Can any one tell me what is the Field Name for '<b>In-Transit</b>' value. I tried debugging the '<b>/SAPAPO/SDP94</b>' transaction to find out this but without success. Also , please give me all the Function Modules (if any) that are involved to get all the key figure values in this transaction.

This is Urgent and i am expecting a reply from you as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Selva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not mentioned the planning Book, Planning area details which you are using.

I am assuming that you are using SAP Standard Planning area 9ASNP02

and Planning Object structure 9ASNPBAS

In this you will able to get the all Key figs used in Planning Object structure 9ASNPBAS

Key Fig <b>9AITRAN</b> - In Transit

Similarly you can find out your self all this details.

Demand Planning --> Environment --> /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning

Here you will get Planning area details, Select your planning area and duoble Click on it

select Tab Key Figs for all the Key fig used it it.

Second option to see the same details is as below

Transaction '/SAPAPO/SDP94' select your Planning Book

Double Click on your planning book and see the details of it

In this you will able to get Planning Area details.

Hope it will help you resolve your issue soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. But all i needed is this: -

From which table the value for 'In-Transit' comes from or is there a Function Module which populates the value. That is how we are getting the value in the '/SAPAPO/SDP94' transaction Screen after we select a product-location combination? Some of my friends say that the value is got from 'Live Cache'. If so, how to retreive that to my Report?

Thanks and Regards

Selva

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use BAPI_PBSRVAPS_DETAIL2 to extract transaction data (from keyfigures) in a given planning book / data view.

Look at this .

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is clearly to report on In transit and if you can see the value for "In transit" keyfigure in planning book in tcode : /SAPAPO/SDP94, you can extract the data by creating data source on the planning area.

To create data source, need to go to /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN and double click on the planning area, then select goto--> generate data source.

If you want to retrive the transaction data from key figuresin the planning book, then you can use BAPI_PBSRVAPS_REQUESTDETAIL2.

Let me know if you want something else.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Pls reward points if it is helpful...

Answers (0)