cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address change to trigger new price in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to have a re-price triggered every time an address has been changed in the sales order. The userexits in MV45AFZB USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP and USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD aren't triggered when an address is changed, only when the partner itself is changed.

Does somebody know of a way I can do this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Could you describe more about your change process ? Are you changing address in sales order one by one?

Best regards,

Allan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allan,

Thanks for checking this out. My problem stems from having to charge a customer a certain fee when they ship to a different location than the one they have been set-up with. We do not set-up a separate customer number for this, because this is usually a one-time drop-ship to our customers' customer.

The way I wrote the config for this surcharge is to detect whether the address has changed and used that as a requirement. This works. However, I need this to be done whenever the address is changed and when you go into the address of the ship-to partner to change it, it does not call the userexit to check for new pricing afterwards (the ones I listed). Therefore, I can't make it say, if the address is changed, do new pricing "C".

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually found where in the source code is checking whether or not an an address is changed: this is MV45AF0P_PARTNER_CALL_BACK.

One of the reasons I had been having a problem with this is that re-pricing only occurs if the City, State, Tax Jurisdiction code, Country or transportation zone changes. If it is something like a street name change (for example, we ship to the customer in the same city/zip but to a different street), this did not trigger the reprice.

It is coded like this:

when part_call_back_roletype_we.

loop at t_changes where fieldname eq 'PARNR' or

fieldname eq 'COUNTRY' or

fieldname eq 'TRANSPZONE' or

fieldname eq 'REGION' or

fieldname cp 'CITY*' or

fieldname cp 'PO*' or

fieldname eq 'TAXJURCODE' or

fieldname eq 'STCEG'.

rv02p-weupd = charx.

exit.

endloop.

rv02p-weupd is the flag that is used to trigger the status for repricing, etc.

So, I suppose, I could change it here to add the street or something. But I've decided that this situation (for us) is a very unlikely that we would ship to a location that just so happened to be in a different street from our customer's warehouse.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try one of the following.

EXIT_SAPLV09A_001

EXIT_SAPLV09A_004

Rwd if this helps.