cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test button disabled in message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to test the message mapping in the IR.I defined the mapping and went to the TEST tab , But the Test( execute ) button in there is disabled ..please let me know what could be the reason.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you create Interface mapping and see whether the <b>Transformation Icon</b> is enabled over there.

-raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a few thoughts ...

Is the mapping activated (change list) activated?

Do you use ValueMapping? If yes, a test cannot be done as far as I know ...

Did you insert example data for the Inbound Message?

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Silvia,

Is it mandatory to activate the Message mapping before testing .I have put the data in the sender fields .. but still my Execute, Save and delete are disabled .I am using PI7.0 .any other prerequisites for testing message mapping??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check for incomplete mapping or mapping error in your mapping program before you test it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to do that , i have very simple mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Press F7 in your mapping program

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done that F7(Check ) , it showed no errors identified during check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do one thing ... copy this mapping program with different name and see in the new mapping program if the test options comes or not ?

Good Luck

Vijendra

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey ,

Did u checked in Interface mapping? Even though if it has error no way the Tranformation Icon will be disabled. So check in the Interface mapping and let us know the results. I believe ur looking into Start Transformation Icon in the bottom of the editor.

-raj.