cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both material groups and material types in search while creating SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

While creating a shopping cart ,when we are searching for materials that have been replicated in SRM we can search the material based on various parameters like Product ID ,Category ID etc.In SRM the Category ID is normally the material group.Now we want to search the material based on both,material group as well as material type.But i can have only one of these as my category.2 hierarchies R3MATCLASS and R3PRODSTYP exist in the system.But i do i make it work so that i can see both the material type as well as material group while selecting materials to shop.Is it possible??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you want to see exactly in the Selection screen fro the Product search???In the Std screen,you already have the field called PRODUCT TYPE where you can enter '01'(hierarchy) and '02'(Services).

But if you want the field HIERARCHY in the selection screen,then you need to modify the Std search help exit(BBP_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_PRODUCT_GEN) attached to the Std Product search help(BBPH_PRODUCT) for the SHOP tarscn

You will need to create a Z search help exit(Z FM) and attach that to the Std Product search help given above.In the Z exit,you need to write the logic to display the reqd fields in the Selection screen.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for your response.Actually i want the material type example ROH,ERSA etc in the selection screen.Right now i can get only material groups under the head category ID.Also when we were working on the logic as provided by you when we copied the std function module to Z and checked at runtime we came across a field "callcontrol-step" and at runtime it is populating with a value "presel1".We are not sure about this.Can you please help us knowing in which part of the Z function module we need to add the code.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Pawan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks a lot for your help.WEll we have been working on it.But to just get a clear idea can you please list us the steps you carried out to make it work for you.It would be really really helpful.

Regards,

Pawan.