cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create susequent docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

SAP study material says that "which docs are created, and in which back end system, depends on information in the shopping cart and on the settings on customizing for EB".

can some one tell me some steps for customizing the above.

also, we are implementing a standalone scenario, how do i customize the follow-on or subsequent documents (e,g automatic PO once shopping cart is approved etc) in stand alone scenario.

will reward ponts

p

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll threads for local/Standalone scenario:

In classical scenario,you can

On approval, the system creates the follow-on document in a particular backend system based on the information you entered in Customizing for SRM Server. Depending on availability of the item or service you require, and on the settings you have entered in Customizing, this follow-on document may be a:

Purchase order Purchase requisition Reservation

It's in SPRO-SRM -Cross Application Basic settings-Define Objects in Backend System(Purch reqs, Reservations...........................)

for detail see the link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/srm/technical+scenarios&;

There is an icon for link,which will give you details of setting possible in different scenario.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. But, my question is not yet answered.

in standalone, what customizing should i do create a follow-on docs.

Usually in SD, CRM, and other modules we have copy control customizing to create follow-on docs.

What customizing do we have in SRM

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would assume you have define your SRM server as the local system and setup the product category locally as well for your standalone scenario.

Under IMG, SRM -> SRM Server -> technical basic settings -> define backend system for product category, just set '*' for product category and target system as your SRM server. With this setting, everything will be created locally.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that much.

but how do i configure the system and tell to the system it has to automatically create a P.O once the shopping cart is created and approved.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the default behaviour. As long as you have no sourcing in place, a complete SC (with vendor and price) will create a local PO. An incomplete SC will result in a HELD PO being created.

Regards.