cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SAP Scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is CONST type window in SAPScripts?

How to make use of it in a print program?

Please help me out...

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

There are three kind of windows in sapscripts.

They are constant, variable and main.

The content of the variable is regenerated in every page.

But the content of a constant window is generated once at the beginning and it can be printed in every other page after that.

Regards...

Arun.

Reward points if useful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

There are three kind of windows in sapscripts.

They are constant, variable and main.

The content of the variable is regenerated in every page.

But the content of a constant window is generated once at the beginning and it can be printed in every other page after that.

Regards...

Arun.

Reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The content of a constant window is generated once at the beginning and later printed on every page whereas the content of variable window is regenerated on every page. Generally we used to print the address of company through CONSTANT windows. No need to call CONSTANT window from driver program as it self holds data.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

a const window is a constant window in which you have a static text..... let us say you want to dispaly the company name on the header of the script then take that window as const.

here we will print constant text and cannot print text or values comming from a variable..

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

But i have a script where this window is using both the static as well as dynamic text.

I have a requirement like i have to change this window from my print program. But i'm not able to do it.

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh