cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extra pages in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having some problem with a smartform i have created to display the customer numbers and their cities.

I have created a table in the main window and under the main area i have created a line type with 2 cells to call customer no and city. My problem is that I am getting only one page of datas even though there are more datas. I have defined the same page number in the attributes for next page. In the footer where I have declared system variable SFSY-FORMPAGES I'm getting a star instead of a number. What might be the problem?? Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Create a NEXT page, copied from your FIRST page. Make the FIRST page point to the NEXT page. To make it continue, make NEXT page also to point to a NEXT page.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur quick reply.

But how would we know in advance that our program will fetch 'so much' data that will fit into 'so much' of pages.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sathar,

if u've defined same page as the nextpage in general attributes tab of the page node, there should not be any problem. the same page gets repeated.

coming to SFSY-FORMPAGES problem, query this variable in a separate window of type 'final window'. total no. of pages is calculated at the last. so you should create another window of type 'final wimdow' and query SFSY-FORMPAGES in that.final widows are processed after all the remaing windows are processed.

regards,

Ravi