cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terms of payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am creating sales order i am providing terms of payment in header level.

(Eg. Z007)

but in the item level terms of payment (Eg Z001) is picking up. i have allowed to that business data can be differ from the header level with item level. even i have not mention any Terms of payment in the customer master data.(XD03 not even at company code level and sales area level) Please now say me from where the payment term is getting copied. please help me its urgent...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually payment terms pick from sales area tabpage, billing.. wat ever you give there it comes automatically if you dont maintain there it will pick from comnpany code data ... one more place where you can maintain Terms of payment is conition type.. PR00 check in additional tab page.. there yu can maintain particauar materail you can give terms of payment..

check these three.. you will gte your answer..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes wht exactly ram ki said is correct if u dont have payment terms in

CMR sales n comapny code data

then only for item level payment terms are picked from cond type PR00, bu again these will appear only at item level not at header level.

but not exactly accoding to rajan means going to vk12 or vk32 one cannot acces SKTO because it doesnt hav accessequnece so it cannot be accesed......

hope joydeep ramki is absolutely correct.........y dont u check vk12 PR00 customer related pricing i.e customer/material relase status.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu Moshay,

This might be because of your Payment Terms are getting determined by Material. Please go and check it out.

We can make our payment terms found in Material master data in the condition records have a higher priority than the Customer Master. To do that go to

• Transaction VK32 or VK12

• Put condition type SKTO

• Enter

• You will get few Key fields List Box

• Here you may have one field as only material with higher priority.

• If we want to get determine our payment terms we can have such kind of settings.

• Please check it out if I am sure you will get the answer.

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check if there is any active user-exit which is filling this data.

Check program MV45AFZZ - user-exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD.

BR,

Valentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

kind attention kiran s.

can you kindly explain me wat do mean by this check out is there any transaction variant .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out is there any transaction variant .....