cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specifications for the report regarding the invoiced quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP gurus,

I want to give specifications to the abaper regarding the layout of a report. The details are sales order, materials in it, order quantity, invoiced qty, balance qty and stock against the balance qty.

I want to know the table & field name where the qty is getting updated. Suppose order qty is 20, today i invoice 5 qty. The balance is 15. When i run the report, in the invoiced qty column the system should show 5. Tomorrow i invoice 10 qty, the balance will be 5. When i run the report again, in the invoiced qty column, the system should show 15.

Where is the data stored regarding the updated qty which is already invoiced.

The scenario is MTS. Is it possible to show the exact available qty in the balance qty. column some material may be confirmed for other sales order also.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use table VBEH and VBEP in combination.

reward if useful

rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to understand couple of more things before i tell you the fields as are you considering report Based ON invoice or delivery as you are saying that order quantity is 20 and invoice is 5 , ( do you mean to say delivered quantity is 5)

secondly since this report is for stock are you taking into the account of all the pending orders not yet delivered , partially deliverd.

Hope you understand this as this report could change every minute the order is delivered

And as per my knowledge there is no such table which can give you that information , you need to write a logic which will consider the open orders, partially delivery , and stuff into .....hope i am in Sync with what you are asking

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh,

Invoiced qty stored in the table VBRP-FKIMG.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think only one table VBFA shuld eaasily complete your requirments...

vbelv ur order num

vbeln ur inovice / del numbs

rfmng ur quatntity