cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd : How to find Validity date for a user in central user system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts;

I want to get the list of users with profile SAP_ALL with following details like validity ,user type ,user name ,user id..

I can get through SUIM for each individual systems.Its very difficult to login to each system ,generate the report.So I prefered to go for Central system

But if I use central user system I have no option to find validity and user type for the system ( SUIM - > Cross system application )

I have also tried to the table USRO2 ( which gives only the list of users in the central system )

So is there any possible ways to find the Users with profile SAP _ALL with validity date in the central user system. So that I can easily generate it as one report instead of logging to each and every system

Regards

Sanjeev.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Sanjeev,

Execute the report RSUSR002. This the master report for audit purposes as well.

In profile field gives SAP_ALL and execute and look for the results.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit

Thanks for your reply. I want to find the validity date of all users having SAP_ALL

profile of all child system connected through central user system .So it is possible

to do that in Centrals System by executing the report?

If I execute that report in Central user system will it give the details of all child

system connected to central system

I think it will give only the result of Central system and not the child system connected to Central system.Please clarify me.

I can execute the report by logging to each child system ,but it takes very long hours for me since there are many system in my landscape.

Awaiting for your reply.'

Thanks

Sanjeev.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

You can use transaction S_BIE_59000197 or report RSUSR_SYSINFO_PROFILE for this.

Award points accordingly,

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your update. I will try it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

One thing to be noted here. Depending on your SCUM settings it might very well be the case that the validity period in child systems is same as in Central systems. Just check your SCUM settings first. In SCUM under tabstrip Logon Data check if validity period is global. If it is global then validity period can be maintained in central system only and only that will be reflected across all child systems.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

What T-Code you have said gives the same result as SUIM - > cross system application component, The result gives me the user id ,user names and receiving

system. But it doesnot gives me the vaildity date as well user type

Ruchit : Thanks for your answer.. it gives me the right solution for it

Sanjeev.S

Answers (0)