cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Link custom actions to custom status in normal correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the normal correction process our client wants that the TR should be approved before moving it to production. There are 3 levels of such approval. I have created user status 'TR approved'. Also i have created a new action 'Approve TR' and assigned it the method 'HF_SET_STATUS' with the USER STATUS intial value set to 'TR Approved'. In 'define conditions' i have created the action and scheduled it to 'testing completed'.

After the status in the normal correction (SDMI) is set to successfully tested, i execute the action 'Approve TAR'. However there is no change in the user status and it remains as 'Successfully tested'. Any idea how i can link the action to the required user status (TR Approved). Any setting i am missing on. Please let me know what spro settings need to be done to achieve this.

Regards,

Kriti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kriti,

I have the same problem to change the status after executing an action.

Please let me know if you solved already your problem, and how ?

Best Regards

Hend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hend,

1. You need to first create a custom status in the status profile you are using

2. Check the internal number generated for this status using t.code se16--> tablename TJ30T --> give the status profile (you will see the number of the form E00**)

3. Create a custom message in the action profile you are using for this transaction type. In the processing parameters of this action use method HF_SET_STATUS. In the initial value field write the status number of your custom message.(E00**)

[Use the action 'Set In development' for your refernce]

4. Define Conditions for this action. You need to define the schedule condition which specifies when the action appears in the action box in the correction.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kriti Bhalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. This is done by defining the processing type in the newly defined action. Assign method 'HF_SET_STATUS'. Use the container element 'USER_STATUS' and set the initial status value as the custom status you want to be set (defined in status profile) when the action is executed.

SPRO PATH:

SAP Solution Manager --> Advanced Configuration --> Scenario specific settings --> Change Request Mgt --> Extended Config --> Change transaction --> Transaction Types --> Action Profile

• Define Action Profile and actions

• Define Conditions

2. Next you need to schedule condition for this action. This is done in the spro link for define condition. Select the create icon and select the action you defined. It will come in the list. Now select the action and click the 'schedule condition'. Here you specify the condition at which the action becomes visible in the actions list in the change transaction. You can use an existing value for schedule condition or you can define your own scheduling conditions for actions.