cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicator update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i syndicate a vendor to R/3 but creating a new vendor what does the MDM to XI and XI to R/3 will update the vendor master is it using the TCODE update or is it through some rfc...How the data is getting updated in R/3 during creation of data and during update..

Thanks in advance,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The change/ creations done using BAPI´s in ADRMAS and using function modules in DEBMAS. You can check this by posting an Idoc from MDM to R/3 ,in tcode WE02 - the system indicates that the data has been posted by the FM / BAPI as the case may be.

Regards,

Anita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for your requirement you can configure File-IDoc scenario is XI... configure it in such a way that all syndicated files will be picked and corresponding IDocs will be sent to R/3.

<i>How the data is getting updated in R/3 during creation of data and during update..</i>

--->

if you are using automatic syndication, then all updated records will go to Ready folder of your port as a file... you can set this folder as source directory in sender file adapter and specify filename as . or sumthing.....

this will serve your purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suresh,

The nature of update depends and the type of XI Adapter that is being used in your scenario.

If you use RFC adapter then the data will be updated via RFC.

Another Adapter that could be used is IDOC.

Regards,

Vijay