cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I debug spool request for the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I have activated the debugger for the form from tcode se71, It also goes into debugging when the relevant transaction is executed when I see the print preview. Problem is coming when the spool request is generated. From the spool request if I try to go to see the print preview it does no inside the debugger though debugger is active from se71, result is that when printing is done required values are not appearing.

There is some difference coming in the print preview and the actual print preview for the spool request. In normal print preview all the values are coming correctly but when I see the print preview for the spool values are missing(Item level long text). What is the solution for this could any one suggest me. How can I go to the debugger for the spool request when I try to see the print preview.

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The SE71 debugger will stop only when you are creating the print preview, or printing the form.

During the printing, there may a code in the SAPScript, which is checking the print preview or the print switch. If the print preview is set, then it is printing the text, if it is not, then it is not printing it. Check out in the transaction this.

In the spool, you can see a ready, non-modifyable, printed document, and there's no way to debug it. It is like a picture (OTF). Forget debugging the spool documents.

Regards

Tamás

Message was edited by:

Tamás Nyisztor