cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form alignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have developed two scripts in header i have put text that is company name and address and i made alignment viewing Hp laser printer .But when the printer is changed Xerox laser printer now the total alignment is changed for HP laser It is coming Properly but for Xerox laser it is not coming properly. How Can Rectify this problem . Please suggest me.

Thanks In advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How have you specified the spacing for your window positions and for the TABS defined in the paragraph format?

If these are specified in characters or similar then the space left depends on the size of default font on the printer / printer driver.

Try specification of all measurements in mm or cm - these dont change as much between printers.

Also - aligh text using TABS in the paragraph style and specifying the ,, tab positioning characters in the text line, not by including leading spaces which can vary in width depending on the printer / font.

Andrew

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to configure the new printer in SAP. Check with basis team they will be doing all this configurations.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Maybe there is a wrong driver installed to one of the printers. Check out it in transaction SPAD.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi uppu,

U can change ur alignment by going respective window and u have to do changes to ur width as per the window size and if u have to do changes in pattern in a particular window u can .

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks

Naveen khan