cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii i am creating a service contract i have done the basic assignments but when i create a Contract through WV---it gives the foll error

Receiver categ. is not allowed by settlement prof. SD1 for this sender

Please help me figure it out

Regards

maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy,

First check the settlement rule in your contract. For this go to VA42 , enter contract no. Go to item level--> account assignment tab --> at the bottom you will find the "view settlement rule" button. Check and tell me the Receiver Cat defined in the rule.

Now, In the Settlement profile SD1, check what is the Allocation structure and the PA transfer structures.

Go to define Allocation structure , and check what are the "Assignments" and "Source" and "Settlement cost elements". There can be "From cost elem", "To cost elem" or " Cost elem group" defined in the source. In the settlement Cost elements check the Receiver Categories defined and the corresponding settings.

In the PA Transfer structure, check the Sources and Value Fields mapped for the Assignment lines.

I think the source(Sender) and the Receiver categories are incorrectly defined.

You can send me the screen shots of the above at kaustuv7@hotmail.com for further help.

Or else consult your CO consultant.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkss i will look in to what you have stated .......accordingly i will get in touch

thnks

Regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii kaustav the error that i am getting is during creation of the contract in VA41......I havent been able to create the contract as yet hence using Va42 is out of the qs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

while in Va41, goto Item level ---> Acct Assgnment --> Settlement rule.

I think the Category field is blank in your settlement rule.This is because the settlement parameters have not been set in CO module.

Just put PSG in the Cat. field. and proceed.

This will eliminate your error.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii thnks for your time I just tried to do what u said ..but when i click on account assignment it gives me the same error(not letting me make the asignment)...........ur rite the Co settings have not been done as yet.....as no CO consultant is available rite now.....can i make the settings on my own and are you aware of the same....pls guide me if u r aware of the settings

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The allocation stru and PA transfer structure in settlement profile SD1 is A1 and E1 respectively

and all the other fields tat yopu have mentioned are blank (i guess the CO consultant has not done the settings for the same)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto following path:

spro --img --Plant Maintenance --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Basic Settings --> General Order Settlement --> Maintain Settlement Profiles

Here select SD1 and maintain under Valid Receiver --- settlement indicator = 1(can be settled) for the Receiver (eg G/L account , Cost centre, Sales Doc Item or Profit segment) you have mentioned in contract settlement rule.

Take help of CO/PM consultant for more details.

Hope this solves your problem.

Please award suitably.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaustuv thanks for your response .........could you please shed some more light on the information that you have provided..........

Appreciate your help

Regards

maddy

Message was edited by:

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

To give u a better picture .....heress what the error mess is described as

" Receiver categ. is not allowed by settlement prof. SD1 for this sender

Message no. KD031

Diagnosis

The settlement profile specifies which receiver categories you can settle a sender to. Receiver category is not allowed by settlement profile SD1 for this sender.

Procedure

You can do the following:

Assign a settlement profile to the sender, that implements the required receiver category .

Choose "Goto -> Settlement Parameters".

Specify another receiver for distribution rule 001. If you already used this rule for a previous settlement, enter a valid-to period. Then enter a new rule for the next settlement with a receiver category. This category must be one that is allowed by settlement profile SD1.

Procedure for System Administration

If necessary, maintain a suitable settlement profile. "

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not able to recollect the Menu Path but this problem is related to splitting rule in Scheduling agreements. Go to SPRO > Contracts.... Check there, you may find some relevant stuff.

Rewrd if this helps

Regards

SD