cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting CE7.1 system to ES workplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create one test application on CE7.1 environment using ES workplace services. I have imported the WSDL file in CAF service application and completed the application. Now as part of mapping the external service to ES workplace service, in administrator view I have to setup the CE7.1 server, to connect to ES workplace. I Have got access to ES workplace with for my S user id.

I have gone through the documentation but it is a bit confusing.

Can anyone help me how to configure this step by step?

I am trying to access erp workplace services.

if any one can provide steps in sequence like

1. create physical destinations and loaction and how

2. Configure UDDI etc ,will be great help.

Regards

Ravindra

Message was edited by:

Ravindra Babu Tanguturi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Have you gone through the tutorial documents provided by SAP. If not then please find the appropriate document in the below given URL.

[original link is broken]

Regards

Sumit Bhutani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I have gone through the docs and actually i am doing the test application from this tutorila itself, as there is some difference in the CE7.1 and NW04s I want to try out this. I have created UDDI_DESTINATION,CALSSIFICATION_DESTINATION with parameters

Dest Type: WSDL

URL: http://xi.esworkplace.sap.com:80/ClassificationService/CS?wsdl

SYSTEM name: HU2

Host name: erp.esworkplace.sap.com

Installation number: as per slicense Tcode in Hu2 system

client : 800

and selected authentication as HTTp and type as basic and in details section provided my market place Id(Access permissions available)

But when I open my service registry link it says web services destinations are not configured properly. UDDI_DESTINATION, CLASSIFICATION_DESTINATION are not properly configured.

Any Idea why it is giving this message.

Regards

Ravindra