cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controls inside the iView are not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have question regarding the SAP EP page layout.

I have created the four iViews using PDK .NET. Details of these iView are as follows.

1) First iView consists of the InputField and Button

2) Second consists of Tab strip control with only one tab (Tab consists of combo box and button control)

3) Third iView consists of tree control of the SAP PDK .NET in which i am adding node at run time

4) Fourth consists of the tab strip control having 3 Tabs and according to the events of the tree control i am adding new tabs to that tab strip control.

When i add the first 3 iViews to the page it works fine but when i add the fourth iView into the page the control which are present inside the tabs of the tab strip control of the fourth iView are not getting displayed.

I tried all the possible page layout which are present in the SAP EP 6.0 but i am not able to see the controls inside the fourth iView.

When i tried to the see the fourth iView alone on the browser, it works fine.

Is this problem is related to SAP EP page layout?

<b>Please HELP!!!!!</b>

Thanks,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Try changing the value of Isolation mode to URL(Isolated) from Embedded in iView Properties -->Save and Now add the iView to the page.

Regards,

Vinoth.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have changed the Isolation property of the iView to "URL" but events are not getting passed from one iView to the other.

All the four iView are interconnected (Binded with the events). we need to pass the events to accomplish our requirement.

Any Help!!

Thanks,

Prashant