cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent-Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! All SAP Gurus

I want solution for the problem that for 5 customers only the Net value in Pricing procedure is coming zero, though other condition types are working correctly and because of which,posting is not done for billing documents.

Regards

Sushmitha

I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your order and go to pricing screen and choose analysis and see as to what pricing procedure it is taking there and see whether your pricing condition has the records maintained for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmitha,

Let me know whether PR00 base price is getting determined in your Invoice.

If its not getting determined, then go the the condition record change the date range. Make the from date = 2 months back (before) from the billing date and To Date = 2 months ahead as of billing date. Save it.

Then to VF02 t-code, item pricing, click on "Update" Pricing - select B option and this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Pricing Analysis and see if any record is maintained for that Condition Type, Net Value for those particular customers in the combination.

Regards,

Sheena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have maintained proper condition record for combination of fields. Since its' happening for few customers, there might be a (common) field which may not be defined during maintaining access records.

Hoping this would help you. Rewards points if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check that whether you have maintained condition records duly for them. Since it's happening for few customers, there may be some common field which could be causing this.

Hoping this will help you.

Reward if so

Regards

SD

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do pricing analysis in sales order you may find reason why it is not picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sushmitha,

can u b abit more clear is it in the sales order or in the pricing procedure?

rjsekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It is not picking the Final price and hence the net doc value is coming 0.

wat could be the reason.?

Sush

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

CHECK FOR THE PRICING CONDITIONS , CONDITION RECORDS AS WELL AS CUSTOMER PRICING IN CUSTOMER MASTER