cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently upgraded from SRM4.0 to SRM 5.0 classic scenario. We are on SRM Release 5.5 and SRM Patch Level 0009.

When we are creating a shopping cart if we input some Price in price field, again Price field is Blank (nill). So, we are unable to create shopping cart without price.

As we refer 539720, we activated simplified pricing Badi. There is no Badi s available to deactivate IPC in SRM 5.0. For classic scenario there is no need of IPC. With SRM5.0 by default it is coming.

When I run BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK, status is showing below.

Classic Light Pricing is Active

Group Conditions are not used

IPC is now running in VMC

What is the need of IPC with classic scenario?

How to deactivate IPC in SRM 5.0? What customization setting’s we want to follow.

Because of this, we thought we are unable to input price in price filed.

Please give your valuable suggestions to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards

vasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth

Did your issue get resolved? We are upgrading the Support Pack level from 5 to 10 for SRM5.0 and our IPC is also throwing the 'Zero Price' error. I will appreciate any insights you can provide.

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the price is retained when you press actualise or check instead of immediately hitting the order/next button.

We noticed that the update of some fields didn't occur when not using actualise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please through some light on my problem.

i want to manually input price in price field while creating Shopping Cart.

after i click on check button again price field is as it is blank, saving SC with out price updation.

Regards

vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For enabling IPC, Please read OSS note 854170 .

Also see the foll threads:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear disha,

Thank you.

My question is how to deactivate IPC which is running on VMC with SRM 5.0

Please provide solution.

Regards

vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SRM 5.0,you can ask your BASIS person to disable the foll WAS parameter for IPC :

vmcj/enable = off

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Disha,

Thank you for immediate reply.

yesterday itself we tried the same. i.e vmcj/enable = off

when we started server after this, we are unable to login back. displaying error " Logon error( licence check) "

atlast my basis person put lot of effort to restart. but we didn't checked foll WAS parameter. we will try once again and get back.

Regards

vasanth