cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support team derivation

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

When I log a message from solution manager client the support team get derived immediately. That mean that when I open the message in solution manger then the support team already default.

When I log the support message from a satelite system, then the support team is not being defaulted. I first have to change the message, and it only get derived when I SAVE the message.

Why would that be. What can be different that when Ii log the message from solution manager than the support team is immediately displayed, even in display mode. From another satelite client it only get derived when saving.

Appreciate the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Johan,

The logic of support team derivation is wriiten in a BADI which is activated only when you save the ticket.

when you create a Support Message from Satellite system, it seems this badi is not called at all.

Try incorporating the same logic at event "created" for business object BUS2000116.

Tcode Swetypv

There is function module attachexd to this event "created", incorporate your logic in this FM and Activate the linkage.

And Plz reward for usefull answer.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks