Vendor replication in MM-EBP-SUS Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using the MM-EBP-SUS scenario.

Creating shopping carts in EBP

Creating POs in MM

Creating PO Acknowledgement, ASN etc in SUS

We are using a 2 client scenario in the SRM server, EBP in one client and SUS in another client

We have replicated the vendors from MM to the EBP client via BBPGETVD

My first question is ....

Sameway can we replicate the vendors (who will be using SUS) form MM to the SUS client via BBPGETVD

or

is it necessary to use the SAP transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI from EBP to SUS

My second question is....

Does BBP_SP_SUPP_INI work via XI only? or is there way to transfer vendors from EBP client to SUS client via RFC?

Any help will be given points...

Regards,

Musta...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

Can somebody please confirm if I can use BBPGETVD to replicate vendors in SUS client for plan driven procurement

We are using Plan driven procurement 2 client approach - SUS in 1 client and EBP in 1 client

Full points will be awarded...

Musta...

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me get it right first... You are implementing classic scenario where you will create a follow-on document directly in your R/3 (for EBP-R/3). Once the PO is created in the R/3 system you will transferred it to the SUS (R/3-SUS).

If the above is correct,

1.To replicate the vendor between EBP-MM, please use the BBPGETVD to replicate the vendor.

2. To replicate the vendor between MM-SUS, you are not to use the BBPGETVD. You must create the message type for the vendor master (BD53), set up the change relevant field for vendor master (BD52), define object class for vendor master data distribution, assigning message type distribution to object class (BD68) and also create the distribution model (BD64) in your R/3. When replicating the vendor to SUS, you will need to use the BD14.

Basically, MM-SUS setup is different completely since MM is sending data via IDOC.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the foll link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/c0/7a0859ee91d54aa48a69fb5d2c4089/content.htm

Also XI is mandatory for this scenario.

Also see the foll related threads for detailed config:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>