cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

path for downloading solution manager 4.0 CDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

i could not find path for downloading Solution Manager 4.0 CDS ,i searched through all the links on service mrketplace but could not find it.previously i downloaded all cds but now i cannot find anything on tat path service.sap.com/swdc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz revert the corresponding correct path..................

regards,

somya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through this notes also 631042.

-

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through this notes alos 631042.

-

venkat.

kunapareddy1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Somya,

Yes, the path mentioned by you is the right path where you can find the DVD's. But, as you are unable to find any CD's at that particular location, I think you will have contact your local contracts department about this, so that you will be getting the access to the CD's based on your contract with SAP.

Regards,

Anil K Kunapareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz reveert at erliest. I could not find any CDs on the mentioned path ,where r all the CDs now ..........................points guaranteed.

Regards,

somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Many ppl must hv downloaded CDs frm this path.............................but no one is helping......................

When i follow the path:

1. Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc

2. Select Downloads--> Installations and Upgrades --> Entry by application Group -

3. Then Click SAP Technology Components --> SAP Solution Manager --> Solution Manager 4.0

No path / link for downloading CDs appear there ,and no content /download tab is there even though iam using administrative S User Id to see it, plz revert,iam struggling..............why is it so happening .......................................Revert at earliest ,this is very urgrnt .................i want to download CDs at earliest......................

Points guaranteed.

Regards,

Somya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Pls go through these notes.

Installation Note 918078

Upgrade Note 892412

903587 - Upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 4.0 - Post-Processing steps

Print Selected Notes (PDF)

1. Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc

2. Select Downloads--> Installations and Upgrades --> Entry by application Group -

3. Then Click SAP Technology Components --> SAP Solution Manager > Solution Manager 4.0> content>ST-ICO,ST-SER.In st-ICO>ST-ICO 150_700,STSER-->ST-SER 700_2006_1, ST-SER 700_2006_2, ST-SER 700_2007_1.

If u r not getting then raise the ticket to sap.

Otherwise u can download from maintain optimizer, Iam not sure about this.

Feel free to revert back

Pls provide points if u get the answer.

---venkat.