cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginning index range of current viewing page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on an Excel style application. One of the requirements is that user can add new rows to the Excel. So I have an Add button and with each clicking I will add one record to the table the user is working on.

My problem is that if there is a lead selected , I will add it to the neighborhood so the user can see it. But if no lead is selected, I can only add it to the top of the table. The problem is that if the users scroll to pages below , they will not see it until navigating back to the top.

So I am wondering if there is a way I can find out the page number and the index range in the footer so I can insert the record in the right place.

Thanks,

yung siu wai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding there is no API available to get the footer index.

What I suggest is,

Move the current lead selection to first or last index always whenever there is a new record inserted.(Always consistent)

Or

Move the current lead selection to the current inserted element wherever its added.

(If user selects any element insert adjacent to that otherwise at the first or last page).

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhilash for your reply.

I guess that's what I will do is to refresh the view to first page in case of no lead selected.

yung siu wai

Answers (0)