Thanking you,

With regards

Lux.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

customer master record is created in three views.

general level ( client specific ) ...which contains address tab

company code level ( specific to compnay code )....which contains finance related data

sales area level ( specific to sales area level )---- which contains sales data like shiping billing patner functions.

for creating CMR centrally XD01 -- in this you have a chance to maintian data of general comapny code and sales data/

VD01- in this you have a chance to maintian data of general and sales data no acees to company code data.

FD01 - this you have a chance to maintian data of general comapny code no acess to sales data.

hope this sloves it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD01 to create the customer centrally ( across all modules). you have to enter company code as well as Sales area to create this customer. Here you have all the three tabs General Data, Company Code data and Sales area data.

VD01 to create customer in SD Module. You have to enter sales area only to create a customer. Here you have only 2 tabs General data as well as Sales area data.

FD01 to create customer in Fi Module. You have to enter company code only to create a customer. here you have also 2 tabs General data as well as Company code data.

Regards

AK