cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Group and Product Hierarchy issues in SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing SRM 5.0 and we are in the process of replicating master data from R/3(4.6c). I was able to replicate all the customizing objects(basis3, prod0 and prod1) and now when i start the initial load for the materials, all the Bdocs are failing with an error that sales product hierarchys are not valid in SRM. Accoring to documentation when I do a initial load of DNL_CUST_PROD1, this was supposed to bring all the material groups and related product hierarchys(table T173 in R/3). But i ran the initial load many times with different filter options, but still i have issues and no success.

Can you guys please help me here.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you see in trascn COMM_HIERARCHY whether your product categories and Hierarchies been downloaded successfully before the Initial load of materials???If not,do you see any dump in SLG1??

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What sort of materials are being replicated from ECC. Are they in hierarchical format in backend.

There is a check box for activating hierarchies in SRM, could you see whether that has been activated.

Let me know what actually is the business process of materials being replicated.

Thank You

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the links below, which will definitely help -></b>

Note 852235 Release Restrictions for mySAP ERP 2005

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul