At Database Instance phase,on the screen

Enter the password of the specified user for the RFC connection

RFC connection data

ABAP RFC user<b> ddic</b>

Password -

confirm -

After enering the Administrative password, following error occured

An inhandled win32 exception occured in sapinst.exe [3348]

on aboe option can i enter the Administrative password or ddic user password entered.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganesh

I have same problem you have any solution . i am install IDES Netweaver On SQL Server.In Medeil it ask this thing when i give password it show error.

RFC Connuction

Account DDIC.

Sap System Client 001

Password of DDIC

Thanks

Kumar

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

at the beginning of installation, the system, asked you for DDIC password... just re-use this.

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I recently encountered the same situation when installing IDES ECC 6.0. This is what need to do:

By the time you got the password incorrect and a login screen, the user DDIC is locked due to sapinstall using ddic to login using master password you set where as the DDIC password is still 19920706 in the client 800. Looks like it is a bug. The installation should not use 19920706 for the DDIC user in client 800. It should use master password. But it does not happen.

What you need to do is unlock the DDIC user in client 800 and change the password to master password you have set and click retry.

RT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

First password which we are giving at time of starting the installation that only we used give.

And after end of installation it will change the default password of SAP* or DDIC

shailesh

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if your system is up and runnig (look for disp+work.exe processes in Task Manager). If you don´t see them, check the traces dev_w0 and dev_disp for errros.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo ,

please give me solution at the Database Instance installation phase,on the screen

Enter the password of the specified user for the RFC connection

RFC connection data

ABAP RFC user ddic

Password -

confirm -

which password is here required Administrator or user DDIC