Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 2 all,

when u assign 4 sales representatives in customer master

then u can create sales order,system will propose the sales reps where in u can choose from 4 of them. you can go to header and change the sales rep if u like.

but is it possible to have 2 sales reps selling 2 different materials for each material.

kindly suggest on the above issue..

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying to my query, but i would like to know for one material can there be 2 sales representatives either at header level or item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain partner determination at item level in the sales order in T.code: VOPA.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

there can be two sales Representative at Item level for the same Material, and you can insert the same material two times in the order, instead of one, i.e. there is going to be 2 line items having the same material but different sales Representative, and also can have different Ship to Party.

Please Reward, if Helpful.

Regards

Amit Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All !

i am sorry to ask u this, could u be more elaborate on this.....

Material Item Qty Price Total Sales Rep

A 10 10 5$ 50$ SR1

B 100 10 10$ 1000$ SR1

C 100 10 10$ 1000$ SR1,SR2

-

2500 $

and again

Sales Rep SR1 Mat ABC = 2500$

Sales Rep SR2 Mat C = 3500$

Above is the business scenario but my purpose is system is allowing the sales rep per material but 2 sales rep can have same material.

Thanks & Rgds

Naveen

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to item view partners-try to change sales representative-if it not mentioned unique i think we can change as just like ship to party