cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to create Header WBS for WBS elements created from sales document items using assembly processing with strategy 85. If yes, Pl explain the procedure.

What I understand ( able to create) is we can create One WBS for each sales document item under the Project definition OR One Network for each sales Document item under the Project definition and WBS.

Rgds,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can try using various networks (each assigned to a Sales order item), under a single WBS. This way the cost information of all sales items is captured under a single WBS.

Alternatively use subnetwork route. One WBS, below it an activity and subnetworks underneath. Individual subnetworks will have relation with sales item.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vikas,

My requirement is to create Header WBS for WBS elements created from sales documents items. Pl let me know whether this is possible. If yes, Pl let me know the procedure.

Rgds,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

You can create a project automatically when a sales order is created. This is integration between MM-SD-PS. In MM you have define the class type for the material as 20 (standard network ...) Then in PS use CN08 transaction to set up creation of a project from standard network which has assignement to a standard WBS(Refer indirect method of creation of project from Standard Network). Whenever you create a sales order for that material with class type 20 assignment. It will automatically create a operative project in PS with the next open project number from standard network and WBS.

Cool.....

Regards,

Paval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Paval,

We have a similar requirement. When i get a order for particular Assembly item say turbine i would like to create project definition with standard WBS structure automatically.I have gone through your reply.

How to create a classi.e type 20, how to assign the same to WBS and automatically create projectdefinition etc.What is a operative project etc.,

In general what is link from sales Quotation,Sales order and PS.Integerity

It will begreat if you explain in detail, or can send some information.

Thanks

Ramanan

ramananpv@gmail.com

Answers (0)