cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC destination for SAP MI / MAM apps doesn't work without username/pass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can somebody help me and send me detail description about needed RFC destination on MI server for MI own and MI MAM application ? (for communication with backend)

The MAM solution works only if I set a RFC R/3 destination with some of communcation user (so with username and password).

Functionality of MAM or own apps works without problems, BUT I LOST "client SAP usernames" on changing or creating "SAP backend.documents".

MAM customization and functionality is prepared on backend users, so I expect, that it is possible to use this backend users for RFC communication. So I try to set RFC destination without username / password, but it not works !. Thanks for answers

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to create a role containing authorization object s_rfc. Assign this role to all users you want to synchronize via the middleware.Assigning the role on the backed system is mandatory because the middleware tries to logon to the backend. You could skip the other way (assign the role on the middleware) if you like, it depends in which way you want to use trusted connections (both, only MI->backend).

Then it will work.

Kind regards,

jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I try to set it before, but still I have problem with authorization. If I push the TEST CONNECTION - system tell me "No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Tr

Message no. SR000"

I add next roles for my user on Middleware server :

SAP_J2EE_ADMIN

SAP_MI_ADMIN

SAP_MI_SERVICE

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should created a trusted RFC connection (select use current user) between your MI server and backend. This can be done in the menu of SM59 (Trusted/Trusting systems).

Then the changes done by the mobile client will be made by the mobile user in the backend.

Kind regards,

jeroen

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

User for RFC from MI server to MAM backend is used for replication process.

It MUST have a name and password.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova