Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Intra Company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anybody plz help

1.) How to make Multiple deliveries in STO Intracompany from One Purchase order? I tried to do it by changing the quantities in the delivery but the first delivery that we create is created and even if the deliver quantity is not completed still it shows that the delivery is already completed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

For making multiple deliveries, check the following in the Intra-company STO in t_code ME22N

1. "Delivery completed" indicator : Indicates that the item is to be regarded as closed. [Item details >Delivery> Delv Compl.] <b><i>This should NOT be ticked</i></b>.

2. "Outward delivery completed" indicator :

If this indicator is set, no further outbound deliveries can be generated for the item.

The indicator is used in conjunction with a partial delivery arrangement. If the partial delivery arrangement provides for just one delivery attempt, for example, the system automatically sets the "outward delivery completed" indicator when the outbound delivery is created.You can also set the indicator manually.

<i><b>This indicator should NOT be ticked.</b></i>

3. Partial delivery at item level (stock transfer)

Indicates whether the item is supplied once only by the issuing plant.

Use

If you enter a value and a delivery then takes place, the system will set the indicator for final delivery.

Dependencies

If a value that is also valid for Purchasing is maintained in the customer master record of the receiving plant, this value is pre-set.

This indicator should NOT be set at "B".

If all the above is maintained, then system should allow for a partial delivery for the intra-com STO.

Regards,

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in customer master data assigned to plant whether it is allowed for partial del or not

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check you completion rules in PO , just like what we have in item completion rule in UB