cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Defective Material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a below scenario, pls. guide me how to configure it.

Material = ABC (Ok Material), MRP is 1000 Rs.

Material = XYZ (Defective material), worth of 200 Rs.

(a) With Replacement

--> Sale the material (ABC) to Customer. MRP = 1000

--> If Customer is giving back a defective material XYZ then selling price of ABC is 800 Rs (1000-200)

--> Replace the material and take bake the Defective material.

--> how can take back material XYZ with reference to ABC material and if i am selling material ABC in 800 Rs then in what amount i will take back XYZ material.

Regards

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayesh...this requires customization...as the process told by prashant is a bit lengthy.....you can actually SWAP the material with the one you are exchanging...

Create a seperate Movement Type.. specific to this scenario...again seperate condition type will also come into picture..deducing the SWAPed material's price..or consult the same with your ABAPer for some other logic involved in this also as Z Tables will be involved..which will be maintaining the records of SWAPed material..and updating that will require some kind of trigeering from the User side at the POS (Point of Sale)..means sales process...i.e you will have to add User Exit at the time of order creation itself.

Reward points if it helps,

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think for the defective material you have to create a returns order then give a credit memo to the customer for rs 200 and after that create order for material ABC for 1000 rs

but the receivables will only be 800 from the customer.

I hope this will help you

regards

prashanth