cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Error When I try to Rlease Invoice in Accounting.VF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can anybody help me I have a invoice.When I am trying to release it to accounting I am getting a error "System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2".Can anybody help me how to solve it.This invoice is created against the third party order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tax procedure which is picking up in this case is TAXUSX-Sales output tax - Vertex decide.Its assigned to proper tax code also country is ok and also the Output type A is mentioned.Then why its giving error when I trying it to release to accounting.Here tax rate is decided by the Interface Vertex..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition type which is picking up in pricing procedure is UTXD which is showing 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My Invoice is not under the country india version.Its USA based invoice.Taxes values are picking up from interface Vertex not from the CIN and In that scenario I getting the error.Can you help what should be done regarding this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

see the condition record of mwst thru vk11.

see tha customer master and material master what y have mentioned as output tax. it should be as 1 = liable for tax.

see whether u have maintained the mwst in the pricing procedure.

see whether u have maintained the mws account keys in account determination as 175000.

suppose if you would have created the new tax procedure, check the details once again carefully. I am sending you the tax procedure in easy steps. follow it, u r problem will resolved.

Define Tax determination Procedure

SPRO—Financial accounting-Financial accounting global settings—Tax on sales / purchases—Basic settings-Check calculation procedures---Define procedures

Select TAXD copy as TAXIN and save

Back

Select Assign Country to calculation procedure

IN TAXIN

Save

Back

Select calculation

Select Tax codes for sales & purchases

Country=IN

Continue

Country key=IN

Tax code=ZQ