cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using as ITS instance with multiple SAP systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Despite the recommendation of note 731679, I´m looking for some documentation or tips related to an ITS configuration to support two different SAP systems.

The note refers to "setting the relevant parameters in the service files or by using URL parameters" but I didn´t found a clear recipe.

Did someone there implement this scenario?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rodrigo,

As you've seen, this is NOT recommended. But if you're doing this for testing then the parameters are:

~appserver

~routestring

~systemname

~systemnumber

~logingroup

~messageserver

This is only possible with the ITS 6.20.

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, really is not a piece of cake to configurate another AGATE within the same ITS instance.

Therefore, the procedure to create a new ITS instance is so simple and I followed this solution... and now I have 2 ITS instances running in the same server each one connect to its own R/3 server, using different HTTP ports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This works fine for a single host system (development) but when I try with a dual-host my new instance u201CBu201D reads the service files of instance u201CAu201D when I try to start an IAC. I gone through all the xml config files and canu2019t find anything wrong. I have instance B configured to use different ports then A. Separate IIS sites for each instance running on WIN2003.

How do the wGate know the correct Agate process to connect to?

Thanks,

Ron