cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i upload my Photo in SDN ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following the thread:

and Marylin's advice, I place the query abt photo.

And got the answer (there is the whole conversion):

<i> Hi Eugene,

You can do it yourself. Upload your image using the link "Upload Image" in your bolg profile. Once you upload your image, it returns one HTML tag.

Update this link in your Blog to display your image.

Please get back to us, if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Sanjeevareddy Gujjula

SDN Support Team

Original Message Follows: -

Hi,

Please attach my photo to my blogs.

Best regards,

Eugene Khusainov </i>

Questions 1: Should I do it now by myself?

Questions 2: Should I do it for EVERY my blog (and attaching my photo to somewhere inside my blod) or it might be done centrally in only one place by the SDN team?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me clarify a bit more,

If you have the ability (100 points or more and received your invite) you can upload it yourself via the "Profiles" in the Wiki envirnonment. Or in your normal user profile you can give the url of your photo and we will automatically import that into your user profile. In the mail below they are referring to your ability to "upload" images for use in your blogs which is the third option for being able to give us the link.

In the blog environment you can give us the location of your photo and we will put it through the process to get it added to your blog.

It sounds odd but unfortunately the blog and user profiles are not connected which is why we require the two steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

<i>

In the blog environment you can give us the location of your photo and we will put it through the process to get it added to your blog.</i>

-- it's a little strange for me when you require the url to my photo HAVING ALREADY the photo sent by mail.

Anyway, I tried the 1st way you described. AFAIU, I need to upload the photo into my profile. Couldn't find it, though remember that I received the mail notifying me abt profile creation.

Following the path "My Home > Community Profiles > Community Profiles > Getting Started" and the link in paragraph "How do I find my page?" I getting the message "<i>The page you were trying to reach does not exist. You may want to try a search, or browse the site to find the page you were looking for.</i>".

The 2nd way I did already and succesfully attached my photo to my user profile. Just want to have in my blogs another photo.

So, it's still unclear how I can attach the photo to my blogs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the "profile" (wiki) did you click the link in the invitation mail you received to "create" your page?

Again for the blogs the systems are not connected, if you sent it via mail then it's in process and should show up in the next day or so, if not please email or Gali directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't keep that invitation mail, so couldn't click on the link.

As I said, I mailed already the photo (I mean Emailed). You can see from the provided conversation (1st message) that I was refused to attach that photo. That's why this thread was created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please email me or Gali with your first mail there and the photo and we'll be sure to get things straightened out as well and the invite mail out to you again:

Answers (0)