Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...!

Ragav..!

U can do Reverse GR with the help of MIGO t.code and select "return delivery" Mov. type 102, and also u can do MB1B t.code mov. type 122.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using mb01, but it says that there are no selectable items when i use 122, when i use mvmt type 102 it doesnt contain the material that i want to reverse the goods reciept.

Please comment and help, how to do goods reciept reversal, i have the reurn order and material known.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

just try with MB1B t,code

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the movmt type i shud be using here?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i tried to reverse a PGR the following message popped up "Deficit of BA Ret.blocked prev. 2.994 KG -AK7EN7288A"

Diagnosis:

Shortfall below the specified stock level or quantity amounting to 2.994 KG.

The system recomends to either terminate or change the quantity to process the the reversal of PGR. How to terminate or change the quantity when the only quantity is 3/ea and which is already picked up.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used MB1c with 452 mvmt type and for the reversal of goods reciept, but its giving the error of Batch deficit (as mentioned above). Plz help me how to complete the reversal of goods reciept.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with T.Code:MB01 or T.Code: MBST and mvmt type 122.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashath,

Replies: 8 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Aug 28, 2007 4:26 PM by: raghav nba Threads: [ Previous | Next ]

raghav nba

Questions: 18

Forum points: 0

Reverse GR

Posted: Aug 24, 2007 6:20 PM Reply E-mail this post

<b>Hi,

How to reverse a goods reciept.? Please help

Thanks</b>

prashanth goud

Questions: 16

Forum points: 1,208

Re: Reverse GR

Posted: Aug 24, 2007 6:28 PM in response to: raghav nba Reply E-mail this post

<b>hi</b>

I did not understand your response. Also i noticed that giving this kind of responses and booking a place as first response is not a decent practise. It only shows the urge to get points, defeating all your valuable contributions.

Ayub Khan : same is the case with you.

I appreciate your valuable contirbutions but let points not overrule the objective of forum contributions.

Regards