cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOCO: Old requirements showing up in cockpit again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM gurus,

I have a problem where old requirements (local po's) are showing up in sourcing cockpit overnight. Does anyone know what might be the cause? And what can be done to clear these requirements as they have been sourced and completed?

We are on SRM 4.0 with extended classic scenario.

Thanks.

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the oss note does not resolve the shopping carts which were created earlier then try creating a program or maintain table BBP_PDIGP and set the source release indicator.

By doing this the cart will not appear in the SOCO again.

Hope this resolves your problem.. Let me know if your problem continues..

Regards

Rakesh

PS: Please close the thread if your question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Look at history of this requirement. Sometimes backend system post already purchased items to SOCO.

There is a SAP Note 948716 for this problem

Please look at this thread too.

Regards,

Marcin

Please reward points for helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used the local scenario at one point and switched over to the classic scenario a couple of years ago. These po's are dated before the conversion so they're really old. They just appear out of no where and I don't know why. I've reviewed the related notes but none are applicable to our case.

Regards,

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To delete the unwanted SC's from the SOCO list,you can implement the BADI "BBP_WF_LIST".Here you can write the logic for removing the unwanted SC's(based on the Old Po's) from the Sourcing cockpit i.e. Modify the List of SC's displayed in the Sourcing Cockpit.

Alternatively,you can also create a WF whereby you can reset the SOurcing indicator for the Old SC's so that they dont appear in the Sourcing cockpit.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.