cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/SurveyTool.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/SurveyTool. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/SurveyTool. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of SurveyTool finished with Error (Duration 21780 ms)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I´m migrating an CAF application and I have the same problem in the Web Dynpro component. I check it all the references and Used DC´s and still doesn´t work. How do you solve it?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I my self got the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the same problem.

How did you solved it?

Thanks

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have explained the scenario in 2 different ways and provided the solutions. Please use the solution applicable to you.

Case 1:

Lets assume you have two DCs DC1 and DC2.

You are trying to use DC1 as a used DC in DC2.

You have to choose build and runtime attributes of DC1 in DC2.

Build and Deploy the DC1. Build and Deploy DC2.

Case 2:

In case of an independent dc, go to visual admin->deploy service->server->webdynpro. Undeploy your DC from here and redeploy the same.

If you have access to your WAS installed system, try to search for your deployed .ear file and delete the same. Redeploy the application once again.

Try these... It should resolve your problem.

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu