Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Sender Adapter error

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hav a simple file to IDoc scenario. recently we had upgraded to SP19. And now when i changed the FTP Sender Adapter parameters (FTP and the User), i'm getting the following error.

<b>Message</b> : Channel FTP_Out_TransferStockCount: Sending file failed with com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseEJBException: Exception in method process. - continue processing

<b>Category:</b> /Applications/ExchangeInfrastructure/AdapterFramework/Services/ADAPTER/ADMIN/File

<b>Location:</b> com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.processFtpList()

<b>Application:</b> n/a

<b>User:</b> J2EE_GUEST

<b>Host:</b> sapqas08

<b>Node:</b> Server 0 8_35292

I had searched the forum earlier and i found this to be a common problem. but none of the threads were answered. Can anyone please help me out in resolving this issue?

Thnx in Adv.

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anil,

Whether this issue got resolved? If yes, then please provide me the solution. Last day our server was restarted and aftre that we are facing this issue. As I checked the channel monitoring log, it seems like this:

Success MP: Entering module processor

Success MP: Processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseEJBException: Exception in method process.

Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseEJBException: Exception in method process.

Success Channel CC_File_Sender: Entire file content converted to XML format

It looks after CallSapAdapter module some issue arised. So, kindly help me to resolve it.

As I checked and found some notes such as 1083488.

PI 7.0 SP13 ADAPTER FRAMEWORK CORE 7.0

Support Package 13, Patch Level 3 (SAPXIAFC13P_3.SCA) is present. So. please suggest.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is resolved by

1.>restarting the File and JDBC adapter services in visual admin.

2.>restarting the below deployed components

sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.app and sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.cpa.app

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u check other adapter alos having the same problem.hope you did not missout any steps in upgradation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Check if these threads can help you.

Reward points if usefull........