cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Repository not registering in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had a server released to me for final config, (PI7.0 SP10) but I am having some errors during final config/post installation steps.

There errors are:

#10 13:24:04 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog: Throwable
Thrown:
MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Cannot connect to Repository

I have checked the ExchangeProfile, SLD, Users are not lcoked. I have looked into rep/support/public/index.html Log

407 12:54:13 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_188] ERROR com.sap.aii.ib.core.util.AbstractWebUtils: Internal error: Could not find SLD name for XI Application "RWB"
Thrown:
MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.ib.bom.landscape.rb_landscape.SLD_ASS_NOT_FOUND_EX
com.sap.aii.ib.bom.landscape.SLDElementNotFoundException: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationRepository, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationRepository, string, Name, repository.xib.vpsddbvirt, string], target element type: SAP_XIIntegrationServer)

Basically, the Integration repository will not register in the SLD.

Any ideas? I have run SXI_CACHE, and /CPACache/refresh?mode=full but this hasn't helped. I have asked Basis to check all Applications are running in Deploy in the Java Visual ADmin.

Everything appears to have registered correctly. I am loathe to use OSS Note 764176 as this is a Major component.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resovled this issue, but Java stack won't come up! A partial success!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you mentioned the necessary parameters for the IR in Exchange Profile?

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi,

>

> Have you mentioned the necessary parameters for the

> IR in Exchange Profile?

>

> Regards,

> Kumar

I have only mentioned that I have checked them - and by that I mean compared to Test and Dev (with the domain changing for different servers)