cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects Resource staffing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Right now we are facing a problem while staffing a resource for a role created. I am getting a error saying "Enter a valid business partner" and "Message was caused by reference object 'Business Partner Link'". What exactly i need to do get rid of the problem. I was trying to create a new resource there in cProjects, even that create resouce area become disabled. What is the solution for this ??

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can create business partners of existing employees through the report 'HR_SYNC_PERSON'. If you are using cProjects 3.1, you would also need to maintain the WFM Core of these BPs using the t-code PRP_WFM_ADMIN.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I think we are using cProjects 4.0. I am getting a message saying PRP_WFM_ADMIN is obsolete and 'HR_SYNC_PERSON' does not exists.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot !!

After adding the employee to the BP, i am able to add the resource for the staffing. But the problem is still i am not able to create BP directly from the cProjects front end.

Regards,

Rajesh.

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

As per standard procedure you can not create BP in c project that will be create in backend system. only creaed BP you can assing in c project as a resoures.

thnax

sunil jawalkar

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

Have create the Business partner in t-code BP. first create as Business partner.

and then try to assing then as a resoure in c project

thanx

sunil jawalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have created the Business Partner in transaction code BP. After that i was trying to add that resource in staffing. Previously i created the candidate directly in cProjects UI instead of creating a Business Partner in transaction BP. At that time i was able to staff the resource, but afterwards that create candidate is also not working. One more thing after creating a business partner in BP, how to link the business partner to a User and Employee. I am not able to get the link in ECC system. But while creating the candidate i have the option of linking the BP with user as well. I am totally confused with all these things.

And one more after giving the Business Partner number in the staffing search i am able to see the resource name next to the text box. But while assigning i am getting error message saying "Enter a valid Business Partner". I dont understand what is "valid".

Thanks,

Rajesh.

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

Once you create the business partner then go to change then select the bp as employe and then save it.

still you have problem give mail id i send you tutor to create the bp.

thnax

sunil jawalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil,

My mail id is madala.rajesh@tcs.com. Even i am not getting any view help for the error in cProjects, which typically comes for all the messages.

Regards,

Rajesh.

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rahesh,

please check i send ti your mailid

thanx

sunil jawalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I am able to run all my OKP sim files, but some how my tutor is not able run the sim file you have sent. I am trying to download the new version from the Market place. I hope i will able to run it.

Thanks,

Rajesh.