cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to count List of open sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

Client requ: List of no of open sales orders?

I used T.code: VA05, given date range as desired and selected radio button as OPEN SALES ORDERS. I got huge list of sales orders with line item wise. say for example in a sales order 100 line items, in the report i got line item wise. But client wants no of open sales orders ony, not by line item wise. So I converted into XLS and did it.

Is there any way to find out no of open sales orders thru Table. (Like sales orders created - go to SE 16 (VBAK) , you get no of sales orders created)

Please suggest me way out to find the same.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant

Hi,

I can recommend you another solution (is what I'm doing usually ...) - I'm extracting the data in Excel and here I can do anything anything I want with the data (in your case I will run a pivot table on the resulting table with the sales orders no)

In this case (transaction VA05) option to extract data using XXL Viewer from ALV grid was deactivated; I really don't know what was the reason ...

You can still use the second option - to use Excel In-place. For this, after running your report go to Settings -> Layouts -> Current ... (in the menu).

Go to "View" page.

Here select "Excel" option.

A list of available excel templates should be displayed (if they are made available by your basis).

Select one of them and press OK.

If everything is OK you should see your report open directly in your GUI as Excel.

I hope this will help you,

Valentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

T code VA05 is the only available way to find but some time it is diffecult to find from VA05 when it is a service order because it have no delivery and the credit amount is struck in that setuaton one can calculate the sales amount block in credit check and find the order No by table vbak with sales value "0" to the value "x"

Points if helpfull

Rg Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use table VBUK to get a list of all open sales orders - use field "overrall status" - GBSTK - not equal to "C" to get it.

If you want to restrict by material or partner (as you can in VA05) you'll then need to run the resulting results from VBUK into table VBAP, for material, or VBPA for partners.

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

I tried to do this by both these tables, but i dont see the data

Regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Use Table - VBUP / VBUK with overall Delivery status as "A".

Hope it helps.

REWARD if it helps!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

v did it by proceeing VA05

first coumn select it colum wise and then press cumilate button.

ok.