cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ClusterWide Exception occurs When i deploy Model DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys:

when i deploy the Model DC , ClusterWide Exception occurs.

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/NEUSOF1/LOCALS1/Temp/temp17313neusoft.comtmwdmodelmyticketworkhour.ear

Aborted: development component 'tm/wd/model/my/ticketworkhour'/'neusoft.com'/'E01_ASE_D'/'20070824181306'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application neusoft.com/tmwdmodelmyticketworkhour.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application neusoft.com/tmwdmodelmyticketworkhour. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application neusoft.com/tmwdmodelmyticketworkhour. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

please reply me as soon as possible. THANKS A MILLION !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member193726
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lei,

<b>Case 1:</b>

Lets assume you have two DCs DC1 and DC2.

You are trying to use DC1 as a used DC in DC2.

You have to choose build and runtime attributes of DC1 in DC2.

Build and Deploy the DC1. Build and Deploy DC2.

<b>Case 2:</b>

In case of an independent dc, as Sumit told, go to visual admin->deploy service->server->webdynpro. Undeploy your DC from here and redeploy the same.

If you have access to your WAS installed system, try to search for your deployed .ear file and delete the same. Redeploy the application once again.

Try these... It should resolve your problem.

Regards,

Rekha Malavathu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a million !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lei qin,

If ur dc is having some dependencies,u have to deply all referenced components . it seems some of the dc's are not deployed .

In case its an independent dc , go to visual admin->deploy service->server->webdynpro. remove the dc from there & redeploy .it should work.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit Malhotra:

i construct a Model DC and call webservice in it . and in its uesd dc ,there are DCs vendered by sap.com. is anything wrong with them or with webservice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit Malhotra

I only choose build time in DC dependence. Should i choose deploy and runtime attributes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is your NWDS and WebAS version compatible?

2. Have you tried restarting SDM instance?

3. Do you have any compilation errors ?

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO bulid errors and restart SDM several times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lei qin,

If ur problem is resolved,please close the thread.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,my problem is not resolved.there is no dc in visual admin->deploy->webdynpro.

is there any other way to resolve this problem? Thanks a million !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lei,

Its not possible that there is no dc.Go to visual admin->deploy service.in the right pane under runtime pane u will find webdynpro node.expand the node,u will find the dc's.

make sure in the right pane,down server radio button is checked.

regards

Sumit