cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabel for limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with data from the approver and limits fields on the tab extended aatributes, PO value limits, in the organization in SRM, transaction PPOMA_BBP.

I am searching for a tabel which contain data from the 4 different fields. Does any have a idea?

I am looking for a list which gives me the different users in the SRM and the belonging values from the approver and limit fields?

Best Regards

Kim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to world of SRM !!!

For Org specific info for users,you can search in the HRP* tables using SE11 Transaction.

Related links ->

Have you seen the tables using for a particular shopping cart using BBP_PD transaction ?

Also check tables

HRP1000, HRP1001, HRP5502 and BUT000

Incase it does not help, Please give some more details in your next reply.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks, You have solved 50 % of my problem. If i go to table HRP5503 I can see the output limit and the approver limit for the 'local values'. BUT I need the output limit and the approver limit for the 'standars values' as well. Can you help me with this????

Anyway sent the message back and I will give you some well-deserved points.

Kim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the FM "BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Could I please ask you to tell me, which transaction I shall use for looking into the FM: BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a Std Function Module which gives the values for different attributes for a User mainatined in the org structure,

Check in Tcode SE37.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>