cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While configuring automatic credit control, system is not calculating the value of open order/ deliveries. It is only calculating the customer balance and compares with that of the customer credit master. System is not showing the value of open orders/ deliveries in FD32 even though there are some open orders for that customer. It says "no data exist for this selection".

I have ticked the open order and deliveries in configuration for automatic credit control but still I am not able to fix the problem.

Can some one help me?

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Did any of the solutions helped you. Do close the Thread if solved.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried but no help.

When you go to VA05, it shows the open sales orders for the customer

for the same customer, open sale order value is zero in FD32. I ahve maintained risk category in FD32 and the credit amount for the credit control area.

Is there any program need to be activated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Use T-code OVA8 and select your credit control area, Risk Category & Credit group and view details. Here change the Static check to DYNAMIC check with option as "C".

Create a new cycle & test.

Hope the above works.

REWARD if it helps you.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthik,

Check the Update group for the credit managment.

go to OVA8, Maintain the relevant update group. Generally most of the times the update grou[ wld b 000012.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok as u said u have configured automatic credit check ...

let me knw wether u have maintained a risk category in FD32....and if u maintained risk catgeory then credi control area risk categry and order/del shld be configured ....

ok check wehter in fd32 u have maintained credit control aea and risk cat of same wht you are configuring in OVA8

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you assigned automatic credit control to sales doc and del doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that but the problem is that system is not taking into account of open orders and open deliveries value.