cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport tool check error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had configure two system landscape, when i checked transport tool, i am getting

the followin error

When the transport profile was checked, it was discovered that the transport profile does not match the configuration of the transport control program in the Transport Management System.

System Response

The transport control program is started with the existing transport profile. The consistency of the transport domain cannot be guaranteed by TMS, since the transport profile does not match the configuration in TMS.

Procedure

Start the transaction STMS with the Transport Domain Controller and distribute the configuration of the transport domain again (STMS -> Overview -> Systems -> Extras -> Distribute TMS configuration).

how to rectify the problem...

As we are in crusial period ..its very urgent to rectift the problem

Thanks in advance

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this, if your system are in domain, sapSID and SAPServicesid has to be added in the domain and create group in the domain SAP_sid_GlobalAdmin, add the users in that group and give access of usr\sap folder in dev server to this group as well.

the problem could be because the users frm PRD are local to that system and they dont have permission on the usr\sap folder in DEV server.

reply if this worked

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So did you do that redistribution as advised? This will sync the configuration on all machines

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes i did but the problem not solved

vijay

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can all systems access the transport profile (on the domain controller \usr\sap\trans)?

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

We are able to access at os level...but when we tried from al11 in production system, we are unable to access..

thanks

vijay

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Access from OS level" - as which user?

SAP runs under SAPService<SID> and NOT under <SID>adm, if <SID>adm can access the directory, this doesn't mean SAPService<SID> can.

Usually, the transport directory is like

\<server><share>

Do NOT use mapped network drives.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap runs under sapsid and also sapservice sid also have authrozations.

we are not using mapped network.

Some parameters i have changed:

Development : Group_Dev (default)

production : Group_Prd (default) changed to Group_Dev.

DIR_Trans :
SILPRD\sapmnt\trans(default)

changedto \SILDEVPRD\sapmnt\trans

DIR_TRFILES :

DIR_TRSUB :

sap folder is shared ....

any other parameters to be changed ...

Thanks