cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the GR functionality..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a peculiar requirement, Can any once help me out how this functionality can be achived.

Requirement:

Both the User who had raised the shopping cart with the help of 'Shop on behalf' functionality & the User for whome the shopping cart was raised should be allowed to perform GR for this Shopping Cart in SRM system.

We are using SRM 5 (SRM Server 5.5) system.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can very well do that.

In the root org maintain the attribute "Requisitioner" for both the users.

Suppose take the case of manager and purchaser. If the purchaser wants to shop on behalf of a manager, maintain manager's user ID in the Requisitioner attribute of purchaser and viceversa.

If you maintain only this, the purchaser can shop and create P.O on behalf of manager but not confirmation.

If you want the purchaser to create confirmation on behalf of manager maintain the user ID of the purchaser in the "Requisitioner" attribute of Manager.

Also while creating SC on behalf of manager, in the Basic Data tab change the Goods Recipient from Manager to Purchaser.

Now both the manager as well as purchaser can create confirmation (GR)

Note : While maintaining user ID in the Requisitioner attribute the user ID should be prefixed with US i.e if 1037085 is the user ID then you have to maintain US1037085 in the Requisitioner attribute.

Hope this will solve the problem.

Please feel free to ask in case any clarification is needed.

Award points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja